Google is hiring for Analyst post. It’s great opportunities for work on google. many of you have dream to work on google it’s good chance to work on Google. and start the you career by joining this company.
1. Google was founded by
- Larry Page
- Sergey Brin
2. Good founded in September 4, 1998
3. Google location California United state.
4. Google LLC (Alphabet) has a total net worth of $1549 billion.
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the chance to help Google users tackle their problems and achieve their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
|Last Date||As much as possible|
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve technical incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- ● Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish the root cause for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build an in-depth understanding of the most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental,, and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26-week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident,, and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products,, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or
Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.